Log in to your account
In order to make changes to your website, you will need to log in to your WordPress account and access the WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Open your Internet browser.
- Type in your URL name, followed by /wp-admin. For example “www.humberveb.com/wp-admin”
- Enter your username and password.
A. Adding a page
In order to add a page to your website, you will need to log in to your WordPress account and access the Admin dashboard as shown in the previous section.
- Access the WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Add a page title and a description of your page.
- To publish your page, click on Publish.
B. Editing an existing page
- To edit a page, click on Pages.
- Select the page you want to edit from the list and click on Edit.
- You can make changes to the Page Title and to the existing text on the page.
- To save your changes, click Update.
C. Deleting a page
- To delete a page, click on Pages.
- Select the page you want to delete from the list and click on Trash.